By far and away, the TEDx Talk was the most shared Weekly Number blog on Facebook and Twitter, followed by the Quiz on international religious freedom that accompanied the TEDx Talk.
(Watch the video and/or take the quiz here.)
And the eight next most popular blogs in 2013, in order of popularity, are:
- Religious restrictions and hostilities are more than 2 times lower in Catholic-majority countries
- Former Pakistani Pres. Musharraf returns from exile to a country ranking #1 in religious hostilities
- More than 600 million in China are religiously affiliated as Chinese New Year 2013 dawns
- Women are harassed in one-in-five nations over religious dress
- North Korea is the only country Pew Research cannot rate on religious freedom - read why ...
- Boston attacks add to social hostilities involving religion in the United States
- Religious freedom festival in Brazil hears that 3-in-4 people live with high restrictions on religion
- Sectarian violence in Egypt highlights precarious situation faced by Egypt's largest minority, Copts
Next week's number will explore in more depth the extent and nature of interfaith dialogue around the world.